Tuesday 14 February 2012

Good morning!

My next job was for a TVC (television commercial) for a breakfast biscuit. I had to go suited and booted to be a business woman. I love being in a suit as choice in minimised as to what clothes to take/wear. When I started this choice of career, I took four times the amount of clothes that I actually needed. I have quickly leaned that the maximum needed for any job is 3 and usually there is a wardrobe department anyway if nothing bought suffices. I still have  a tendency if taking the car straight to set to pack the entire boot full of stuff that will never be used... This was an amazing job, not for what we did but for watching the sets go up. A school room was created complete with lockers, a tube train carriage, a supermarket etc Myself and an older guy were the two eldest on set and I don't think they knew quite how to use us! The actors were incredibly friendly and no 'airs and graces' about them at all. In fact, the main actor was so nice, no one realised his was the main actor until he got up to speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment