Tuesday 14 February 2012

A lesson learned...

I was next asked to be a restaurant diner in a film starring the very funny Simon Pegg. The experience of this certainly taught me a valuable lesson for the future! I had to take a couple of dresses or outfits suitable for a smart lunch. I went dressed in black trousers with a 'nice' top but wardrobe decided they wanted me in a dress. I hadn't tried this dress on in a very long time. Now I know what you're thinking - it was too tight. Actually it was too big! I'd bought the dress a long time ago and I realised as I stood in the 'dressing' room that it was way too big all over! In fact, it was too long too big too everything! Also the shoes I thought would go with it were my 'office' type shoes and certainly didn't go at all with the dress.... A valuable lesson for the future which has always taught me now, that even if it seemed perfect a few months ago TRY IT ON!
It was the start of a very enjoyable two days of  filming. Again, I was lucky enough to be with some very talented people. We also got to eat the food in  this beautiful little restaurant in  Central London with fish cakes starting at £15.... very yummy they were too!  It was also the place (thank you catering van) where I tried Rainbow Fish with Dirty Rice! No idea why it was called 'dirty' but it was extremely tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment