Tuesday 13 September 2011

Do It Yourself!

My next job took me to a place near to the O2 centre for a well known D.I.Y store. I was, as usual, far too early ( I am always without exception an hour too early resulting in either lots of walking around the area or reading in the car). Eventually I arrived to meet A.D and have a bite to eat. Breakfast is always one of the highlights of the day - fried, boiled, poached, grilled whatever - they can normally do it for you. Initially, people were quiet towards each other but everyone got to know each other as people were paired off. To my delight, I had the pleasure of being paired up with a Shane Richie look a like & we very quickly discovered we had the same sense of humour resulting in non stop laughter for the rest of the albeit short, day He was very keen to be visible in the commercial so was very chuffed when he found out we were to be a couple choosing bathroom tiles just behind the main actors. I immediatley took on the role of "Wife choosing tiles" & he looked quite shocked when I asked him which tiles he preferred.
"My God, you're really getting in to this!"
We then, spent the rest of the day meandering amongst the plants and wheeling our trolley in and out of the entrance at least twenty times!
When the commercial aired, I did have a slight smirk when I saw that we had been blurred out which of course, started my new name as "Mrs Blur!"

No comments:

Post a Comment