Thursday 24 February 2011

February 2011 - Living the Dream!

Very pleased that I have managed to find my Blog after all this time! Very funny looking back on whats been written so far. But lets see now, what have I done since February last year?
Several shows including Bentwater Roads with Eastern Angles who I am eternally grateful for their acting classes.
A Reason for Murder - played cockney tart with a heart - short skirt and very low top!
Photos for A Farmers Life for Me - Yes, I'm the one with the caption - "Some things get better with age" well, I'm not going to disagree with that one am I?
Background: Jimmy's Farm. I'm not even going to discuss that one.
Test ad for Ryvita - good fun, great people.
Barclays Corporate - playing an executive being chased by bears & bulls!
Not too bad for an old girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment